Whether it’s a ghost tour in Fells, a crawl in Fed, or a haunted house in neighboring Jessup, Baltimore has plenty of Halloween activities for all ghouls and gals. Not sure what you’re doing yet? Check out some of the spooky highlights this weekend:
Halloween Baltimore Pub Crawl
Fells Point has always been a hotspot during Halloween – and this year won’t disappoint! For those over 21, there is a three-day pub crawl, which kicks off on Thursday, October 30. The check-in is at the Point in Fells (located at 1738 Thames St.) where crawlers get a map, drinking cup, and wristband.
Participating venues include: The Points in Fells, Leadbetters Tavern, Riptide by the Bay, Bond Street Social, and Dog Watch Tavern.
Find out more information and buy your ticket here.
Halloween Bike Party
Baltimore Bike Partiers will be celebrating Halloween by biking through Charm City in their favorite costumes. The adventure starts at St. Mary’s Park in Seton Hill at 6:30 pm and concludes at the Baltimore Museum of Industry (1415 Key Highway). There will be an after party at Little Havana (1325 Key Highway) with a costume contest and prizes.
Go here for more information.
This costume party bar crawl will be just one night, on Halloween. More than 17 Federal Hill restaurants and bars will be participating in the event and offering food and drink specials.
Check-in is at Mother’s Parking Lot from 6-10 pm, where participants receive wristband, souvenir koozie, map of bars, and giveaways.
Don’t forget to dress up! There will be Halloween costume contests with great prizes.
Buy your ticket here.
RA Sushi’s Boo Bash Halloween Party
Sushi lovers, beware! From 11 am to close on Halloween, RA Sushi Bar & Restaurant will be decked out in Halloween décor and offer a variety of “Boo Bites” and “Potent Potions” while haunting music plays throughout the restaurant.
Some of the spooky offerings include:
- Zombie Roll: spicy salmon, cucumber, cilantro, and jalapeno rolled and topped with avocado and sriracha.
- Witches Brew: a bubbling blend of Southern Comfort, Amaretto Disaronno, cold sake, liqueurs and tropical juices.
Any creepy customers that dare to dress in the best costumes may be able to win some tricks or treats, such as RA Sushi gift certificates.
Bennett’s Curse Haunted House
If you’re looking for a night away from the city and want some creepy mansions, hop over to Jessup to visit Bennett’s Curse Haunted House! $30 ticket includes admission to the three haunted houses on the property – Medieval Underworld, Inferno 3D, and Sanctuary of Insanity.
Buy your tickets here.
Still not sure what to wear? Take a look back at 2014 and gain some dress-up inspiration! These are some of my favorite ideas:
- Support our home team, the Baltimore Orioles, in their incredible journey this season and dress up as one of the superstars – Adam Jones or Nick Markakis anyone?
- Frozen fans, you’re in luck! There’s an endless amount of things you could be. Let it go and hop over to Pinterest for some ideas.
- Didn’t complete the ice bucket challenge? No worries, there’s a costume for that.
- Honor one of the greats we lost this year and dress up as Joan Rivers or Robin Williams (bonus points if you’re a male and dress up as Mrs. Doubtfire!)
Whatever you do this Halloween, make sure you’re being safe and smart. If you’re of the legal drinking age, always drink responsibly and travel in groups. If you’re new to Uber, use our promo code COLLEGETOWN for a free ride up to $20. From all of us at Baltimore Collegetown, have a happy Halloween!
Emily Dutt, Marketing Intern